Saturday, May 28, 2011

The New Kevin Durant "KD III"



I just got the new Kevin Durant sneaker, the KDIII, and let me be clear, this shoe is Awesome. I've been a  big fan of the Kobe Zoom 5 and 6's the last couple of years, but decided to switch it up just a little bit, Kevin Durant is one of my very favorite players in the NBA, because I don't care how hot the shoe is, if I don't like the player, I won't wear his shoe. I've said before, the way KD handles himself at such a young age, he's a better person than he is a ballplayer, and thats really saying something.

Secondly the shoe itself is sweet, pretty much no matter how much I like a player if his shoe isn't great looking then I wouldn't want to buy it either.

I went with the KDIII's because like I said earlier, I wanted to switch it up a little, I've been wearing nothing but Kobe's of late, I like the player and I like the sneaker so its a perfect fit. The shoe itself feels great, its a hightop unlike the Kobe's, but unlike the Lebron's still manages to be very light, which is something I like a lot in my sneakers, also unlike the Lebron's the KDIII's are not a big bulky shoe, I've never cared for bulky shoes too much.

The edition I went with is the one pictured above, it is called the "Redskin's Edition" Durant is from the metro DC area and with this shoe is showing his love to his hometown, the Redskin color scheme doesn't really match the Thunder's colors, which are a Varsity Blue, Black and White, but I really liked the Red and Yellow out of all the colors currently available, most of the current KDIII's are some form of Varsity Blue, Black, and White, which are all nice, but the Red and Yellow really standout to me, and look like no other shoe I have in my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment