Sunday, May 22, 2011

Welcome to 300 Thoughts and Running

Well you did it, you have just stumbled on what I'm pretty sure is the greatest Blog on all of the Internet, and that really takes a lot for me to admit, because I'm ever so humble.

First thing, the Blog title is 300 Thoughts and Running, which I basically stole from one of my favorite diss songs of all time, Game's "300 Bars and Running" a nearly 15 minute long diss about 50 Cent, G-Unit, and even Mr. Untouchable himself Jay-Z. Clearly I don't have 300 thoughts just yet, but check back often as knowing me, I will update often.

So why start blogging 10 years after the whole blogging boom. Well a couple of reasons, I tried video blogging on youtube, and then I realize, I'm a fidgety dude, I was getting motion sickness watching my own video blogs, watching my head move all over the place. Plus a great thing about the written word vs. video blogging, is I can express things much better and with greater focus writing it down, then I ever could on a video, its clear watching those youtube videos that I am not a performer, far from it. I do however have strong opinions on a number of different subjects, sports, movies, television shows, music, even sneakers,  I do like sharing my thoughts on matters, however this will be a light blog, by which I mean, very rarely will I deal with heavy subjects, or start talking politics and religion.

So visit often, I plan to update this thing all the time, and if one article doesn't interest you, there's a better than good chance the next will.

Thanks for visiting, and please check back often

No comments:

Post a Comment